Re: [Amps] Stripline design

To: kg7hf@comcast.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Stripline design
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 21:24:32 -0500 (EST)
Hi Paul, K1FO has done the work already. Why not use his dimensions for the
 stripline?

Is there a space problem?

Adding 3/8" to the short end of the line will have very little effect on
the resonant frequency. The long end controls that, hence the question  above.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 1/5/2012 9:51:10 A.M. Central Standard Time,