Re: [Amps] Stripline design

To: TexasRF@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Stripline design
From: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 02:53:31 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Gerald,

I could use K1FO's design, but I already have a "nice" working unit.  The K1FO
won't physically fit in my RF chamber ( well it might with a hammer), and I
just wanted to do something quick to get perhaps a few extra watts and a bit
more headroom for JT65B, and know that I have a replacement tube.

I've got a 2x3cpx800 started, but if I could get a new stripline shoehorned
into the existing amp, that would be great.  It does sound like I have lots of
options.

Maybe I should just build a new strip and fire it up to see what happens?

Paul