Re: [Amps] 4CX1000A

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 4CX1000A
From: "Val" <val@vip.bg>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 21:43:43 +0200
Mike,

Thank you very much for the explanation. I completely agree.
The question is how a tube, showing maximum reverse screen current leading
to an excessive screen dissipation could be used in an amateur amplifier.
Yes, the screen is in a danger only when the amplifier is moderate driven,
but the PA is supposed to work at any drive level from 0 to max.

73, Val LZ1VB