Re: [Amps] Filter Chokes

To: Mike Lucas <w5chr@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Filter Chokes
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:32:03 -0500
Mike,

you must have a single or double blooper?    My that brings back memories.
I was lucky enough to be in attendance at a MARA meeting in Memphis
back around 1973 when Johnny gave a talk and showed a couple of his
amps.
I recall the metal work was superb.   A W4GD Blooper probably only
needs a tuned input these days--I think he did not include one because
back then all the drivers were tube rigs.

73

Rob
K5UJ