Re: [Amps] Sharing 15 and 10M on a single band switch position?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Sharing 15 and 10M on a single band switch position?
From: David Feldman <wb0gaz@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:38:28 -0700 (PDT)
Ceramic/porcelain, contacts are about 3-4mm diameter each.

Is the likely problem excess RF current through the contacts on 15M at maximum
output due to insufficient inductive reactance on 15M? What about designing the
tank for 15M then using it on 10M? What about derating the RF deck on 15M? I
don't need full output on 15M or 10M, just exploring options to make use of my
5-position switch and get some usability on the two bands...

Dave