Re: [Amps] Sharing 15 and 10M on a single band switch position?

To: "David Feldman" <wb0gaz@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Sharing 15 and 10M on a single band switch position?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:51:08 -0400
My eyeballs arent calibrated in mm, whats that in good old American? (-;

When the Q gets excessive is when sparks fly from voltage buildup.

Id add a contact to the existing one if possible, find a different switch,
or use vacuum relays to switch in whats needed for 160. Im not about to make
guesses and assumptions over such a frequency extreme.

Carl
KM1H