Re: [Amps] every db lost re Tubes vs. Solid State

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] every db lost re Tubes vs. Solid State
From: Martin A Flynn <maflynn@theflynn.org>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 17:19:17 -0400
Our club station (N2MO) is migrating to 7/16 DIN on the patch bays,
feedlines, and baluns.   Even the feeds for the EME antenna are being
converted to 7/16 DIN.    The driver is cost as there is a abundance of
cell-site surplus available, frequently with 25+ foot sections of 1/2
superflex or heliax attached.

73 Martin Flynn
W2RWJ
.