Re: [Amps] Bird 43 slugs

To: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bird 43 slugs
From: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:35:35 -0700 (PDT)
Will it damage the slug or the meter?  No

Will the readings be anywhere close to accurate?  Probably not (depending on
your definition of accurate!).  The regular accuracy is +/- 5%.  I just don't
know but maybe the response would be withing 20%.

I would send an email to Bird (do a search for their web site) and ask them. I
had a question about the peak power limitations of one of their dummy loads and
they responded in a week or so.

73
Bob, WA2CKY