Re: [Amps] filament instant heating query / simple remedy

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] filament instant heating query / simple remedy
From: "David C. Hallam" <dhallam@knology.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 16:50:16 -0400
So what's the problem with experimenting with new ideas and learning
something about microprocessors in the process.  If I wanted plug and
play I would buy a no tune SS transceiver and amp.  My HB amp driven by
my HT-32B has been through several iterations since I built it.  About
the only thing left of the original design is the tube, input network,
and the power supply.

David
KW4DH