Re: [Amps] How lossy is Nylon at 50 MHz?

To: "lee" <pulsarxp@embarqmail.com>, "David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>, <ka4inm@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] How lossy is Nylon at 50 MHz?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 21:02:44 -0400
Thats interesting since Ive been using black Delrin as the center insulators
on a 16el 6M bedspring collinear for about 12 years which is right at the HV
point.

Several of my wire antenna end insulators are from regular Delrin and have
survived well over 20 years with no sign of distress last year when I
replaced the ropes.

Carl
KM1H