Re: [Amps] 87a will tell you, too

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 87a will tell you, too
From: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@uchealth.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 13:10:50 -0400
I paid $50.00 for my Tek 465 in good condition 9 years ago.  Bargins in used
scopes are out there as fewer businesses need them and fewer people even know
how to use them anymore.  Check Craigslist.  I see very good scopes there all
the time for $200.00 or less.

Thank you,
Randy.

Randy E. Randall AB9GO