[Amps] Transformer guess?

To: Amps reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Transformer guess?
From: Vic K2VCO <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 13:20:47 -0700
I have a small power transformer here, Philco 45-7011-7, which I would like to
use for a
screen supply. It has the usual center tapped HV winding, which measures
380-0-380v, just
right, as well as 5v and 6v filament windings.

What I want to know is how much DC I can draw from the HV winding with a
full-wave CT
circuit. Googling the number reveals a similar, but smaller transformer rated
at
350-0-350v at 40 mA, the 45-7011-1. This one is bigger so I am hoping it will
be capable
of more current.

The transformer weighs 3 pounds 10 ounces (1.63 kg). The lamination stack
measures 3-3/8"
x 2-7/8" x 1-1/2" (8.57cm x 7.3cm x 3.8cm).

Can one of the transformer gurus hazard a guess as to the current capability?
I'm hoping
for 75 mA.

--
Vic, K2VCO