Re: [Amps] 50v power supply options for SS amps

To: Mike Tubby <mike@tubby.org>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 50v power supply options for SS amps
From: "Col. Paul E. Cater" <paulecater@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 09:01:08 -0500
Thanks for the video Mike-----I did end up with an HP in the lower end of
that price range.  I didn't really consider doing two boards but the kits
from NL that PE1CKK used look nice.  A couple dividers and I'm off.

I've never done a SS amp before.  But, now the devices are in attractive
power levels and compare favorably to the cost of tubes.  Size is another
improvement.

The next one might be for HF and I'll toss that 80 pound transformer, box
of caps, and other stuff I have collected.

Regards,
Paul
WD8OSU

.