Re: [Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425 Fuses Blew

To: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425 Fuses Blew
From: "Bob Arenella" <rja12@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:03:20 -0500
Hi Mark,

I had one of these a while back....nice amp! If you short pin 9 (Orange wire) and pin 2 (White/Black wire) you can energize the p/s, if it has the cover attached. The power supply has its own saftey interlock. BE CAREFUL!

If the problem is not in the P/S, remove the 3CX800's and try to power up the amp (With the cover ON!). If that doesn't blow fuses, try one tube at a time and see what happens.

If you're not comfortable working around high voltage, DON'T MESS WITH IT, let someone with more experience check it out.

73 de bob
n2oam

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>