Re: [Amps] testing the biggest one

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] testing the biggest one
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 17:11:10 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 19:30:07 -0400, Roger wrote:

>The Internet is too fragile and is at the mercy of the weather and man
>made disasters.  While it is working it's great, but nature or vandals
>could take out large portions.

REPLY:

As soon as the banking industry all over the world learns how fragile the
internet is, no doubt they will be abandoning it in droves.

Likewise business in general, schools, libraries, the government, ordinary
people and ham radio discussion groups.

Pretty soon Roger and I will be the only ones left.  :-)

73, Bill W6WRT