Re: [Amps] Shortwave Returns? [Was: testing the biggest one]

To: David Jordan <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Shortwave Returns? [Was: testing the biggest one]
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 15:55:42 -0400
Many countries still don't allow their citizens to freely leave.

Americans have no place to go that are more free - we have to
restore freedoms here.

On the whole across the world healthy sustainable civilization is
moving backwards ...

Money is freedom.... Don't like where u are leave.... Seems folks
have been doing that for more than 200 years... It's how the USA got
started... I guess it's up to the individual.  Shortwave is dead for
information distribution...

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA