Re: [Amps] GU-74b amp by UX1UX

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] GU-74b amp by UX1UX
From: Roger <roger@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 19:15:00 -0400
On 8/16/2013 6:12 PM, Louis Parascondola wrote:
The Chinese have come up with the F-257???? or whatever it is to replace the
Russian tubes.  I think Rudy went to them already with Emtron

Rudy is using the Chinese FU728F which is the Equivalent of a 4CX1500B except for filament voltage and the centering pin size in the socket.

They are physically quite different from the GU84B

It will run 2500 PEP, or 2KW steady output with the voltages he uses.
I have one on the desk in my shop which is where I do most of my operating.

73

Roger  (K8RI)