[Amps] AM-495/GR needed for parts

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] AM-495/GR needed for parts
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 17:01:27 +0000
  I want to reconstruct a project I had done as a kid.
I modified an AM-495 to make an HF amplifier which I drove
by my CE 20A.

  It does not need to be complete just as long as it is mostly there.
Panel, box are the most important parts. I have sockets and tuning dials.
I have power supply. Don't want to ruin a perfectly good one.
  I have an earlier amplifier used in similar transmitter that has a pair of
4E27A tubes in it that I have no need for. It is intended for 6 meters.
I also have loads of spare 4E27 tubes as well.
73
Bill wa4lav

800 498 7565