Re: [Amps] Electron HOLE flow

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Electron HOLE flow
From: peter chadwick <g8on@fsmail.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 20:33:26 +0200

 Message Received: Aug 28 2013, 07:31 PM
 From: "peter chadwick" <g8on@fsmail.net>
 To: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>

 Scroggie's 1960 book "Principles of Semiconductors" talks of 'holes', and the
idea was old then. I always found it confusing, especially when we got into
majority and minority conductors in transistors.

 32 years in the semiconductor business and I much prefer tubes!

 73

 Peter G3RZP

  Message Received: Aug 28 2013, 07:05 PM