Re: [Amps] Rectifier equilization?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Rectifier equilization?
From: peter chadwick <g8on@fsmail.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 22:00:01 +0200
Yes, Hardy, that's the way I would go. Except being a Brit, I'd spell it
"equalisation"!

73

Peter G3RZP

 Message Received: Sep 14 2013, 08:40 PM
 From: "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt@cox.net>
 To: "Manfred Mornhinweg" <manfred@ludens.cl>, amps@contesting.com

 Hi All,
 Well everyone is certainly getting the mileage out of my original post, but
 I really want to thank everyone who responded. The concensus is just go with
 the 5408's and everything should be fine. But use MOV's on the primary and a
 good, HV bypass cap on the output as well as good 0.01's on the power cord.
 And a step start of course.
 73 Hardy N7RT