Re: [Amps] Participate in NASA experiment

Subject: Re: [Amps] Participate in NASA experiment
From: Manfred Mornhinweg <manfred@ludens.cl>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 21:18:58 +0000
Jim,

I think this question is kind of mute now with the government shut down.

Do they stop the spacecraft in their orbits while the government remains
shut down? I fear that will be kind of hard to do! :-)

So, the flyby is coming, whether they want it or not! I suppose they can
read out the data from the sat once the politicians have finished sparring.

When NASA does something with ham radio, it's highly likely that some
ham working at NASA is behind that. I guess he will run the game anyway,
regardless of the politic theater play.

Manfred