Re: [Amps] Participate in NASA experiment

To: "Manfred Mornhinweg" <manfred@ludens.cl>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Participate in NASA experiment
From: "Chris Miller" <c_miller_1@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 19:15:35 -0400
As I understood it, they are looking for co-ordinated beaconing with the effect of creating a larger signal than would be possible with one station, so that the wide band receiver would be able to see the signal through the lossy path and noise to the satellite as a simulation. And, in that line of thinking, all that would be needed is to ID the beacon and proceed with the pattern on schedule. Down here the result will likely sound er... interesting, but the satellite should be happy, barring a wonderful solar event completely slamming the door on the leakage through the ionosphere. ;-)

Oh, and stopped by your web page, nice read and very bandwidth efficient. The house kept me reading for way longer than I should have on a work night :-D

Chris VE3CEA