[Amps] Autek WM-1 Schematic or Help

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Autek WM-1 Schematic or Help
From: Jim W7RY <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 21:24:12 -0800
I have a problem with an Autek WM1 measring the output of my amplifier. :)

Does anyone have a schematic for the Autek WM-1? A Google search found nothing.

Mine looks like it has a wireing error. The center tap of the sens transformer is not hooked to anything.. Also there is a small choke on the output connector, then that goes to 2ea 10 PF caps in series, then to the board. The small choke is smoked/burned.

Any idea what the value of the choke is? Anyone have a picture of the internal of the sensor module?

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY