[Amps] Passive grid stability calculation for a tetrode?

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Passive grid stability calculation for a tetrode?
From: Markku Oksanen <ww1c@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 07:32:39 +0000
All
I am back on my 4CX5000 project and as it not done yet, I am still
contemplating the circuit to be used.Earlier this year I got solid info from
this reflector for GG operation and that look like a pretty good
solution.However, I was wondering about passive grid, grid driven also.
The question is:  How do a calculate the stability?  If I simply do math for
tube voltage gain I get something like 25.Then if I calculate the feedback
capacitive voltage divider, Grid to Cathode 120 pf, Plate to Grid 0.7 pf, I get
less than 0.01 for the ratio. If the beast needs the voltage gain times
feedback gain to be above 1 to oscillate, to me it seems this tube is stable no
matter what.  Where did I err if I did?
Thanks!
MarkkuWW1C