Re: [Amps] E-core transformer

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] E-core transformer
From: peter chadwick <g8on@fsmail.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 17:05:39 +0100
 It could be epoxy and if so, prolonged insertion in boiling water may work. No
guarantee.

 Do NOT use the XYL's best saucepans - trouble is definitely guaranteed if you
do! Even if it does work, the saucepan may well not be fit for culinary use
afterwards.

 73

 Peter G3RZP

  Message Received: Dec 01 2013, 03:57 PM