Re: [Amps] E-core transformer

To: Larry <larry@w7iuv.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] E-core transformer
From: peter chadwick <g8on@fsmail.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 01:44:23 +0100
OK Larry, we may need to notch this up a bit,

Try witchcraft, for which you need to sacrifice a virgin if you can find
one........the exact method of sacrifice is left to you as it isn't
specified.......

According to mediaeval bestiaries, unicorns could be captured by tying a virgin
to a tree and lying in wait.....

73

Peter G3RZP

 Message Received: Dec 02 2013, 12:36 AM