Re: [Amps] PARALLEL CAPS IN OUTPUT

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] PARALLEL CAPS IN OUTPUT
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 18:37:43 -0700
Multiple reflections in the data world are very easy to see with a TDR. They do exist and the only thing to keep them from going on forever is the reflection coefficient at both ends and the loss in the transmission line. A pulse generator, some length of twisted pair or coax with delay long compared to the data bit time, and a dual channel storage scope will clearly show them. Again this stuff is well known by competent engineers.

I am not going to engage in the conjugate match war. Non-linear circuits are harder to analyze but not that hard.

73,
Larry, W0QE