Re: [Amps] Rigol DMM

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Rigol DMM
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 23:57:52 -0700
On 5/10/2014 9:09 AM, Paul Christensen wrote:
In case you haven't yet checked the EEVBlog forum, there are several discussions on the DM3058E including display topics.

I don't read this list, but I have observed that the PSU for my Rigol Spectrum Analyzer is one noisy RF pig. I learned that when I wanted to use it to study the EMC issues associated with various products, and figured out that some of what I was seeing was coming from the Rigol Not good.

73, Jim K9YC