Re: [Amps] Whither all band sw bandpass filters

To: Hardy Landskov <n7rt@cox.net>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Whither all band sw bandpass filters
From: Charles Henry <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 04:52:24 +0000
I have several transceivers, some of them I would like to use as a pair turned
on and of which I would like to use alternatively without switching them off
and on.   So I need two bandpass filters for 160 80 60 40 30 20 17 15 12 10
bands, so I guess no need 6meters, so that is NINE bands.

60 is not for me, so can skip.  I want to protect the rcvr front ends of my
radios.

tnx ur msg 73

Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com