[Amps] Whither error Array band pass filter wiring?

To: "w5ov@w5ov.com" <w5ov@w5ov.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Whither error Array band pass filter wiring?
From: Charles Henry <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 03:17:57 +0000
Bob, W5OV advises to wire the AS419 and the AS419W from Array Solutions so that
the band data from a Yaesu/K3 is IN PARALLEL with the two units.
However, the link below states to wire the two units IN SERIES.
This latter info is what stopped me to wonder if the data socket is the way to
get the two units in Series or use the networking ???  A simple mind is
confused,  73, Charly