[Amps] Whither all band sw bandpass filters

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>, "hs1fvl@gmail.com" <hs1fvl@gmail.com>
Subject: [Amps] Whither all band sw bandpass filters
From: Charles Henry <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 01:53:36 +0000
whither goest the needed item.........
I need a commercially manufactured ALL ham band auto switching bandpass filter
units.
Is one in the works from someone anytime soon???

I.C.E. sells the 419B which covers the 6 HF contest bands and automatically
slaves with the band switch of transceivers.  That leaves all the WARC bands
not protected.

Array Solutions sells an aptly named AS-419 auto switching filter set for the
SIX bands and a separate AS-419W for four bands, WARC and 60m.  Nice Guy Jay at
Array politely refused my request to him to create a unit for all TEN bands in
one unit.  Having two boxes makes switching and wiring a nightmare.

Does anyone have a solution for need to cover all TEN HF bands, which is the
real need.  Tnx, 73

Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com