Re: [Amps] Buck-Boost Transformer Selection

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Buck-Boost Transformer Selection
From: "Doug Ronald" <doug@dougronald.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:12:13 -0700
The American National Standard for Electric Power Systems and Equipment
allows the service range for nominal 240 VAC mains to be 228 - 252 VAC. The
utilization range extends to 254.4 VAC.

Find the reference document here:
http://www.pge.com/includes/docs/pdfs/mybusiness/customerservice/energystatu
s/powerquality/voltage_tolerance.pdf