Re: [Amps] dual section cap

To: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] dual section cap
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 21:20:37 -0400
OK that explains it Jim, I thought you bought it with those markings on it.

The poor response on the small section shows it wasnt designed for a good minimum capacitance which would be a problem on 10M with several tubes.

I got one of those from OEP as a "sample", rebuilt it with a bit less C per section but 6pf min C on the small one, returned it, and had them make several runs for me of 10-20 at a time. They sold well.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>