Re: [Amps] Follow-up...re: Time to ask for help.

To: amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Follow-up...re: Time to ask for help.
From: Ron Youvan <ka4inm@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 15:54:56 -0400

I am trying to find out what you are trying to do.

"I redid the neutralizing circuit and instead of a hard wired feed off the
anode through a blocking cap to the neutralizing cap, I setup a single
adjustable disc looking at an anode much like a gimmick wire would do and
fed that to the grids. I'm questioning exactly where to apply this, though.
At present it's going to the input side of the grid blocking cap."

If this is a push-pull amplifier (my favorite) then there must be two identical neutralizing capacitors. Is this what you are doing?
  (which is why it is called "crossed neutralized")
                "the neutralizing cap"
--
  Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                Every action results in unwanted side effects.