Re: [Amps] Follow-up...re: Time to ask for help.

To: donroden@hiwaay.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Follow-up...re: Time to ask for help.
From: Roger <ai7rogerroger@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 17:50:38 -0700
Sorry, I thought it was clear what I was trying to do. I have four 4x150a
tetrodes in parallel, attempting to make them operate on 50mhz. I'm
confident my DC is stable. Additional information includes, a Pi tuned
input and output. Input and output terminations are quality 50 ohm devices.
Power supply and rf deck are in separate boxes. My problem appears to be
related to instability possibly caused by insufficient or incorrect
neutralization.

It was mentioned that the neutralizing cap needed to be by-passed and
that's something I have not even considered. By-passing anything in the
grid circuit seems contradictory to me.

73, Roger
AI7RR