[Amps] (no subject)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] (no subject)
From: "Hsu" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 22:37:54 +0800
Hi, My friend of mine are sell the 3-500Z and 8877 socket and chimney,ebay item number 181808974623 and 171861109645. Do not doubt the price, real the bargain, and the quality are good too, he use the best military surplus socket, not factory new junk.
    Regards
              Hsu
PS, An manufacturer of VHF ampliifer stop their project, he have some HF ampliifers and FU-728F tube for sale , the best version and 100% test with full out put.
 the quantiies  buyer  would be welcome.Please contact my off line.