Re: [Amps] SB 220 Exploding Resistor

To: dlestourgeon@cox.net, tom.hellem@gmail.com, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB 220 Exploding Resistor
From: Louis Parascondola via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 08:50:41 -0500
I also have those resistors if he is out.  The original resistors were sort of
specialspecial in a way.  They are sort of a fuse type.  They were used in the
Drake L4 B+ line and asasa grid shunt in the 220.  They look just like a full
carbon composition but it isn't Just that.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail