Re: [Amps] Bring a SB-220 Back To Life.

To: "'David Gow'" <d.gow@frontier.com>, "'Joe'" <nss@mwt.net>, "'Amps group'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bring a SB-220 Back To Life.
From: "David Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 18:45:30 -0500
Dave....your 3K-A numbers are the same as mine.
I bought it new in 77' and picked it up at the factory in WLA.
It still has the same tubes and still makes rated power.
I did put in a vacuum relay antenna changeover relay and an Agastat timer on
the blower in 1980 to keep the fan running for 10 minutes after the power is
shut off.
Great amp....I use it all the time.

73

David Harmon