Re: [Amps] SS amps watercooling

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SS amps watercooling
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 07:50:32 -0600
I'd like to see someone do some resistance tests with various levels of mixes with this stuff, just to see how it changes?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 10:16:19 -0700
From: Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>
To: Amplifiers <Amps@contesting.com>

What is the percentage of Distilled Water
vs Water Wetter ?

73, Dick, W1KSZ

##  https://www.redlineoil.com/product.aspx?pid=74

https://www.redlineoil.com/product.aspx?pid=117&pcid=10

##  Ok, below url is the pdf tech document

https://www.redlineoil.com/content/files/tech/WaterWetter%20Tech%20Info.pdf

##  I use a full  12 oz in my mustang eng rad..along with the usual 50-50 mix
of distilled water + water wetter.
I use 6 oz in my mustang  supercharger  intercooler + pump + heat exchanger
loop.... along with a 50-50 mix
of distilled water and water wetter.   The supercharger loop is only aprx 2 US
gallons.

##  If no glycol used, and instead 100 %  distilled water used, then u gotta
use  a lot more watter wetter.
They list the proper mix ratios.  Local stores carry redline water wetter by
the pallet load, like hundreds
of containers.    Everybody and their dog makes their own version.   I would
avoid all of the other versions.
Royal Purples version is called....  purple ice.  Sorta works..but it fails the
specs for corrosion..and leaves a
brown ring around the de-gas bottles and everything else it comes into contact
with.

##  Most water cooled supercharger setups like oem stuff from ford racing will
specify redlines water wetter
in their install manual.

Jim   VE7RF