Re: [Amps] Mobile Amps ?

To: amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Mobile Amps ?
From: Ron Youvan <ka4inm@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 13:52:18 -0400
 Fern  VE7GZ Rivard wrote:

I would love to have some kind of QRO to knock off those idiots that insist on
using their cell phones while driving!
I wouldn’t mind to have something that would blast the heck of those kids that
use those high power audio blasters in their cars.

  In my part of west central Florida some idiots put a blasting speaker
under the frame of their pickup trucks and drive around smearing
country music of questionable origin and immense distortion everywhere.
Makes me want to though a broom handle through their spokes, but they
drive too fast and I am way too slow.

  If I knew where they lived, I feel like driving past their house
playing W1AW recordings from under the frame of my PU truck.

  Around here some of the CBers run so much power my Hi Fi screech
their distortion with nothing selected and they always get into the
wired telephones.
--
  Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                Every action results in unwanted side effects.