Re: [Amps] Sunset of old technologies

To: <donroden@hiwaay.net>, "Catherine James" <catherine.james@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Sunset of old technologies
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 20:53:45 -0400
Im using a modified Hallicrafters HA-6 transverter into another NCL-2000 prototype I converted also in 1964. For other VHF/UHF I use 80's Microwave Modules thru 1296 with upgraded front ends for low NF, and Down East Microwave above that. Amps are tubes thru 903 and SS commercial surplus above that.

If it works well and I can easily fix it I have better things to spend money on besides ham radio.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: <donroden@hiwaay.net>