Re: [Amps] W8YX at Univ of Cincy

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] W8YX at Univ of Cincy
From: Chuck Lewis <n4nm@knology.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 01:16:56 -0400 (EDT)
That's too bad. My experience (1956, Detroit Institute of Tech.) was the
opposite: My lab instructor was a ham. He knew I was, too; the day before the
first lab session he said, "You need this lab like you need a hole in your
head. Instead of attending the lab, take a few of these VTVM kits home and
build 'em for us! Different folks, different strokes.

Chuck, N4NM