Re: [Amps] power limiting in 8410 amps?

To: "'Steve Bookout'" <steve@nr4m.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] power limiting in 8410 amps?
From: "Leigh Turner" <invertech@frontierisp.net.au>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 21:23:38 +1030
Yes I concur with this suggestion Steve.

With only 200 Volts on the screen in AB1 linear mode the 4CX1500B tubes are
likely being starved and held back like variously reported amongst 8410 amp
users. The screen voltage probably ought to be up around 275 to 300 Volts to
ensure unconstrained power output to 1500W+ without significant gain
compression.

Leigh
VK5KLT