Re: [Amps] power limiting in 8410 amps?

To: "Russ Williams" <hrd998cc@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] power limiting in 8410 amps?
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 06:52:49 -0800
##  I realize that.  Just don’t try and operate the L4B  at  1200-1300  watts
out on CW..with B+  in the ssb mode.  The cooling is marginal at best,
and the outborad  B+  supply is not up to the task.
All my xcvrs put out  200+  watts, so no big deal to drive anything.   IMD
from a 200 watt  xcvr, on ssb mode..when  running 100  w  pep out, is
very low, non issue.

Jim   VE7RF