[Amps] Coolant for liquid-cooled solid-state amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Coolant for liquid-cooled solid-state amp
From: Jim Barber <barberaudio@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 09:21:43 -0700
I'm laying out a 2-module MOSFET amp, and intend to use liquid cooling.

The last time I visited the topic, ethylene glycol antifreeze diluted with
the traditional 50% deionized water was the coolant of choice.

Anything new under the sun?  I'm using propylene glycol in my laser tube
and CNC spindle coolers, but those don't have to be very efficient. The
cooling system for the amp is going to have to move some heat.

Thanks,
Jim N7CXI