Re: [Amps] Coolant for liquid-cooled solid-state amp

To: Jim Barber <barberaudio@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Coolant for liquid-cooled solid-state amp
From: Bob Darlington <rdarlington@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 10:58:38 -0600
Jim,

Plain ol' distilled water will remove heat a lot better than diluting it
with glycol, however the chemistry may dictate using it.  Deionized water
is much more corrosive than distilled even if it starts life as a very poor
conductor, but will quickly leech metal ions into the solution (although
not much volume!) and will likely become more conductive faster than
starting with plain distilled, but it might be a photo finish as to which
needs to get replaced first.    Just an FYI, and I hope this has a slightly
beneficial SNR.  If not, I apologize for taking up the space.

-Bob N3XKB