Re: [Amps] shorted 3-500

To: Paul Kraemer <elespe@lisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] shorted 3-500
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 09:34:52 -0300
Paul if you see a visual sag on any part of the grid you might try laying
the tube on a towel on a table and giving it some good wacks will a rubber
mallet. Or as an alternative,  I fixed one a few years back with a car
battery and a jumper cable by giving the cathode to grid tube pins a few
jolts.  This may work or it may weld the two together.  This may be also
worth a try.

Herb, KV4FZ