Re: [Amps] Amp causing RFI

To: "Gary Hendricks" <k4mt1950@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp causing RFI
From: AJ <iamfromcanadaalso@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 12:42:47 -0500
Hi Gary

Ok some reason this was sent to me, not sure if it showed up in the
list or if Gary seen it.

I tend to agree with Matt on this one as a starting point.

Also one amp is a tube amp and one is solid state. There are many
differences in the way they work. Take out the filter section on that
solid state amp and just look at the spectrum analyzer . . .

Have good look at the filter section of the amp, also check the bias
etc.

Cheers AJ___ VE3HJ