Re: [Amps] Amp causing RFI Update

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp causing RFI Update
From: Jim <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 20:50:06 -0600
The 500+ page Motorola R56 Grounding and bonding for Communications manual is available for free download from Motorola On Line, or perhaps other places on line. The 2005 manual is the old one. The 2016 version is the current one. It's (the 2016 version) is quite a bit larger that the 2005 version.

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY