Re: [Amps] Distilled water in a dummy load ?

To: Amps group <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Distilled water in a dummy load ?
From: Jim Barber <barberaudio@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 10:34:04 -0800
  - or from Amazon.
My wife buys it to fill snow globes and I use a little here and there:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VNI1JI0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My MRFX1K80N amp uses 90% distilled water and 10% propylene glycol. (pink
RV antifreeze) Just enough to prevent algae from growing in the coolant.

73,
Jim N7CXI